Sunday, April 12, 2009

Meet Jack & Miley

This is Jack :) He is a very funny puppy. Austin wanted a puppy for Christmas and Santa couldn't find one. So the week after Christmas they were for sale in the paper. So needless to stay we got him. He is so goofy. He does stuff like this all the time. He got stuck in the Easter paper today. But we've gotta love him! 

Oh and I forgot to mention he LOVES to eat! You would think he was a BIG dog at dinner time. 

Meet Miley! Yes Autumn named her after the infamous Hannah Montana. Autumn and I got her for our birthdays. She is such a sweet girl. She is so much like my dog Abby that Josh lost. LOL But she is so so loving. I love having these puppies! They are a part of our family.  



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those puppies and so does Staish! lol cute pics

    ReplyDelete