Friday, May 15, 2009

We're back! :(

Well we are home from Denber (that's what Autumn calls it). We woke up at 3:00 a.m on Saturday morning, in order to be on the road by four. Needless to say we didn't leave till 4:30, which should of been fine. Our plane didn't leave til 10:17,and we were suppose to check in two hours early. The only problem was our plane was scheduled to leave at 10:17 New Mexico time! I didn't realize that til bout 6:00 Anyways to make a long story short we made it! Not much time to spare but we did indeed make it! Good thing everything else ran smooth! We had an awesome time! We took the kids to Dave and Busters, which was fun and the food was yummy, always a plus. Then we took them to Amazing Jakes, it was ten dollar Tuesday, so they could eat buffet all day, play games, and ride the rides unlimited. Big bonus was there was noone else there. So the kids had run of the place. It was nice. Let me tell you CO knows how to make malls, we went to about ten malls. Austin wanted a new pair of shoes and he is growing up. So we clashed, he has his very own style now, and I didn't agree. But we finally agreed on some stuff and he is adorable! Well Josh has to post some pictures cause he kept the camera. So lets see if he does it. Well no good news on the Railroad picking up yet, but I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had fun! I bet it was great to have your family together. What a great mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever are up there again, my kids loved to go to Casa Bonita (food is horrible-only get the sopapillas) but there are fun games and a little show that includes indoor cliff diving that the kids loved. And then there is the Children's Museum (right next to the Denver Aquarium) that is a must, a little pricey, but worth it. Sorry about the railroad stuff...hopefully things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - so I just realized that my post doesn't give my first name. I am not some psyco-blog-stalker, this is Sheri (Sadler) Giles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid Railroad! I hope it picks up too. Yay! for having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good time. I hope Josh can come home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be hard being away from Josh. But That is awesome you had a great time. Airports wear me out.

    ReplyDelete