Saturday, June 13, 2009

He is back!!! :)

Well I thought you'd all be happy to know that Josh is back in town! YAY!!! He came home on Sunday. The kids were absolutely thrilled. We decided to make it a surprise for the kids, so we got up and went to church on Sunday. After church we came home and ate lunch, and were watching a movie together, the door bell rang and Austin got up and said mom I think Crystal is here. He ran to the door, and much to his surprise it was his daddy. He hugged him and quickly backed up and said "wait are you just here to visit?" We are so glad that he is home, it makes such a difference. Autumn won't leave him alone. She has been at his side every moment this past week. We went to Flagstaff on Monday, Josh was dying for Oregeno's, so we decided to take the kids to the movies. Autumn usually hates going to Flag, but she wasn't about to be away from her daddy. So now that Josh is back, we started co-ed softball again. We play on Mondays, and Wednesdays. We really enjoy it. Of course Josh thinks every year that we need to buy a new bat, regardless if we need it or not. But see Josh isn't working right now so I hold the upper hand. Or at least I like to believe that I do. HA HA! Well just thought I'd give a quick update. I'll post some pictures in the next week. I finally have my camera back. YAY

5 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you he is back! Him working or not, YOU still have the upper hand! lol I cant wait to see the pics. I'm so happy your family is back together. We love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! He's back!!! So that means you guys need to go camping with us in a few weeks. :) We have a tent if you need one. Don't all women have the upper hand????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with LeAnn, ALL women have the upper hand! :) I am so glad he is back, and that was the perfect day for Austin to get his dad back. I don't think he was going to be able to take it much longer. :( So happy for you all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad he's back, that must have been so hard. I'm jealous cause I LOVE Oregeno's, but Steve isn't a big fan so I never get to eat there. Of course you have the upper hand, don't we all?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news! I hate when Burr is gone overnight let alone having to go out of state to work for weeks or months. Boooo Whooo! Dumb railroad. Miss you

    ReplyDelete